Thursday 27 August 2009

Semi-update

Hey,


-knock, knock-

There's only one page this week I'm afraid; I'll try and make it up to you in the next post :)
You can access the new one through the 'latest pages' tab on the home page or the 'comic' tab.

I see the blog has 3 new followers this week – thanks guys! I hope you're enjoying the comic.

---

In Other News...

My main aim for Mathema at the moment is to get the site working a lot more smoothly; I'll keep stressing myself out about it 'til it happens. I realise a lot of it has been left a bit static since the site went up and I really hope that bringing it to life a bit more will help the comic.

I made it to Wales by the way! (Yay - Welsh cakes)
I only went for a couple of days but it was great. I managed to miss one of my train connections but eventually I met up with my family on holiday in Carmarthen (if you're interested ;) ) and we visited a few places – highlight -> http://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/main/w-dinefwrpark

But anyway, I feel I'm rambling more than usual because it's late and I've still got to stay up and finishing reading my book...because I've only got 20 odd pages to go, blah, blah.....blah, blah...



P.s. Hall Family silhouette portraits in the works...

No comments: